- Snuggle Bug: Statue of Liberty and David Copperfield Show in Vegas(he saw it on TV once)
- Sissy: She sited several family members across the country, a fellow adoptive family in Alaska and the Ozarks(we read Where the Red Fern Grows)
- Bubba: World Trade Center Memorial, family, Alaska and Niagara Falls.
Here are some other noteable on our lists:
- Mount Vernon
- Fredericksburdg VA
- Biltmore Mansion (we have seen it once but would like to take the kids along this time)
- Creation Museum
- Hershey PA
- Lincoln's Log Cabin IL
- Mayflower Landing
- Grand Canyon
- Ripleys Museum
- Hoover Dam
- A Plantation( think Forrest Gump)
- Four Corners
- Our town's 'sister' town in PA
- Family/Friends in OH,VA,TX,MN,AK,KY,OR,WA,WI
I found this great site thanks to my friend R that tells you some unique sites you might go by on your way to your destination. https://roadtrippers.com/welcome?mode=explore
If anyone has any other things they think are must see's (or must do's) around the country or in western Canada comment and let me know! I would like to go to Philadelphia on our way through to see the Liberty Bell and all that. Bubba and Sissy have already been there on a missions trip through our church but I would still like to stop real quick. I love history.
Oh, I kind of think it will be cool to meet the Roloff's on our trip(Little People Big World), if they still have their farm. Have a great week!