Friday, October 17, 2014

It's Official!



Our newest addition will arrive on December 5th via a scheduled C-section!



I can't wrap my brain around it. 


I keep on thinking ahead to Christmas and other things going on post December 5th and realize I do not have the new baby in any of those happenings.  I have to mentally insert her into the picture.

I started having those dreams.  You moms know which ones I am talking about.  The ones where I forget about the baby for minutes, hours or weeks at a time.  I hate those dreams. 

Repainting a dresser this week that will go into Little Misses room and then we'll move her dresser/changing table into our room.  The baby's clothes have been washed for 2 weeks but I haven't had anywhere to put them yet.  

Getting my cloth diapers and accessories next week.  YAY!

Want to do up a few freezer meals sometime too.

Speaking of that, if anyone wonders what they can get me/baby/family it is simple:  MEALS.  I think this is the single most important thing you can do for a family who adds in another 
member to the fold.
( whether biological or adopted)


So that is the latest here. 


Many Blessings,
The Mama   



No comments:

Post a Comment