Thursday, October 1, 2015

Game Plan?

Joaquin is suppose to become a category 4 tonight, though it is predicted to weaken as it goes north.  The projected path of the storm is still all over the place. Hard to plan when you have no idea what is coming your way.

Besides Joaquin, the east coast here is getting lots of rain and wind from another system. Winds are 10-20 with gusts of 25 today. But the rain is suppose to crank up tomorrow(about 3" by 2pm) and the gusts will be up to 30 mph. I can't tell you how much that kind of wind can push a 39' trailer around on a road.

In those circumstances we would normally stay put and wait for the system to pass.  But waiting in this situation means we might get the effects of a hurricane afterwards.

What to do, what to do?? And when to do it??

We still have not seen any of the things we came here to see.  So do we go do that today and leave tomorrow as planned? Or do we cut our losses and head out today?

I always pray that God puts us where we are suppose to be so I want to make sure we are listening to him and go when he wants us to go and stop when he wants us to stop.

And I think we were suppose to come here, but why?  We have barely left our trailer due to the near constant rain.

Pray for lots of wisdom for us today as we decide whether to leave today or tomorrow.  Also pray that the wind does not gust while we are on the road. It's a longer drive for us(3 1/2 hours) so I hate to think of adverse weather conditions the whole way.

Many Blessings,
The Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment