Tuesday, October 29, 2013

What do You do without Facebook?!

SO MUCH!!  


That is the answer to the title of this post.  I have been SOOO productive since I got off of facebook!   


 Imagine that...


I have been doing lots of baking, doing extra projects around the house, keeping up with laundry, working out, playing with Little Miss, prepping food for each upcoming week, finally looking at my pinterest boards and IMPLEMENTING/TRYING some things, which I never seem to have time to do. 


I FEEL FREE!!!

I do miss my FB friends and there has been more than once when I had to contact people and I was like,"I'll just message them all on FB...oh wait."  That is quite handy.

 It reminds me of TV.  We have been with out TV for going on 4 years in January.  We sacrificed cable to save money for the adoption of Princess.  We didn't know what we would do with ourselves with out our fave shows.  It was scary.  Bubba asked us if we were turning Amish.

Now I don't know how I ever had time to watch TV.  It made me more cranky too.  I always yelled at the kids to be quiet but never once turned down( or off-gasp!) the TV.  And then I was annoyed when kids interrupted during a show.  OK, being able to pause shows helped tremendously in that area but still I was a little annoyed.  It wasn't the kids that was the problem, it was the TV.  Life changing realization.  

I don't see me ever wanting TV again.  It is so easy to get hooked and just like FB, so easy to spend your life watching someone else's then living your own.  Though I do miss the FOOD channel and HGTV.  

Just wanted to give everyone an update on my facebook free life and let you know that I have survived.  Ok it's only been like a week, but still.

Nothing new on the house front.  Totally have turned that over to God and just enjoying each day till we leave.  Now that I am off facebook it is also giving me more time to weed through everything in the house and get ready for RV life. =)

Have a great week!

Many Blessings,
The Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment